|One of the new greenhouses|
I would also like to have bays of annuals in the garden that stay the same every year, kind of like annual islands in the perennial bed, with their own area they can be planned as a garden within the garden every year. That's the end of my garden musings for now.
- Use an indelible ball point pen to write on them, snap it onto the rim of a flower pot to identify the plant
- Put on opened packages of seeds to keep tightly closed or to separate different packages
- Flank a partly broken stem with pieces of wood and hold in place with the clothespin
- Hold the pages of a book open to free both hands
- Hold covers in place to shade a plant.
- The last part of the tip..."Keep in your basket of tools at all times"